Psi Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Tyrenell

Sky Delacroix Empty Sky Delacroix

Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:00 pm
Name: Sky Delacroix
Psionic Aptitude: Telepathy.
Weapon Style: Dual Knives.
Career: Gaming Corporation President
Height 6'3
Weight 205
Eye: Sky Blue
Hair: Black
Birth Date: December 21 ????
"Tell the servant properly this time Sky."
I watched with apathy as the servant, a woman that seemed around my own age of 24, cower before me.
You know, Sky, maybe you should think about getting a backbone sometime and telling your mother to join a book club to entertain herself.
"Skye, you know as well as I do, fighting her is a waste of energy and patience."
I narrowed my eyes at the servant and sighed. What a drag this is.
I extended my mind beyond my body as I had done countless times and easily permeated the nebulous universe of this girl's thoughts. Her fear of me, her anxiety and despair were like enormous keys given to me willingly to unlock every vestibule of her being.
Her thoughts tried to feedback and pour themselves into me, but I was well trained by now. You didn't need to listen to instruct.
Stand up,
The woman shot to her feet.
Turn around.
She spun around on her feet and whimpered, tears flowing freely.
Walk to the edge.
She scurried to the bannister at the top of our grand staircase.
Sky stop it!
Skye, she will never relent.
"What is taking so long Sky. The girl needs to be punished for her thievery. If we let every servant take the food they wanted we would have a staff of indolent and gluttonous trash."
Sky, you don't have to listen to her, she has no power over you.
Life is about utilizing your talent. This is simply my talent Skye.
I turned back to the servant. You see before you complete freedom. A life away from your employer, a life of honesty and hard work with a family that awaits for you to come home each night.
The servant girl stood up and smiled, stretching her arms out wide before hopping directly over the bannister. "I'm home."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum